Contact one of our consultants
Permanent Scientific Recruitment
Permanent Scientific Staff
Using Jobs in Science for the acquisition of permanent scientific staff is a very effective way of sourcing high calibre candidates. We can save you time on sifting and searching for the right candidates, and save you the cost of advertising in expensive journals and on-line. There is no charge until a candidate is successfully placed with your organisation.
The vast majority of job seekers are using the Internet and mobile 'phone apps to find their next post and Jobs in Science is committed to using a number of the most popular online jobs boards (LinkedIn, CV-Library, New Scientist, Total Jobs, etc.), social media and databases as well as our own optimised website, to attract scientists of all levels and disciplines. Currently our database consists of 14,000 registered scientists living in the UK, and with our online presence, details of your vacancy can reach ever more potential candidates.
Our Permanent Scientific Recruitment option has the following benefits:
- Access to our extensive database of scientists.
- Confidential posting of your vacancy on Jobs in Science website and other leading jobs boards.
- Thorough screening of all candidates by our expert consultants.
- Provision of a short list of suitable CVs with skills matched closely to your requirements.
- Jobs in Science will arrange all interviews on your behalf.
- Project management of your vacancy to ensure a successful placement.
- Competitive fees with refund guarantee during the first three months of a placement.
In addition to our standard Permanent Scientific Recruitment Services, we also offer a full range of Executive Search and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions for senior level appointments or roles with a specialised skill-set, where a more targeted approach is required.
Please see the Executive Search and RPO Services section of our website for further details.
Contact Details For Permanent Scientific Vacancies