Contact one of our consultants
Validation Specialist (Field Based) in UK
Salary – Competitive + company car
Location: You would need be based in Southern/Central England (RG, OX, NN, MK, SL or CV postcodes) within easy access of major motorways.
This is a field-based role primarily executing temperature mapping studies at pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution sites throughout the UK and occasionally Europe. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a varied and dynamic customer facing role.
- Visit customer sites to perform temperature mapping studies and calibrations.
- Perform detailed analysis of data as directed in the relevant protocol or procedure.
- Carry out data processing in specialised software.
- Compiling comprehensive, accurate validation reports for internal review.
- Providing technical support for temperature monitoring systems.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A technology, engineering or science based higher level education/or degree
- At least 2 years relevant work experience (science, technology, engineering)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to develop their leadership potential
- Excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working with large amounts
- of data
- A good knowledge of office software, (excel, word, etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills and be responsive
Knowledge of temperature mapping isn’t necessary as full training will be given.
Experience of the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry would be an advantage but a relevant background in any regulated industry or IS09001 accredited company would also be considered. In-house training and external courses will be provided to develop the skills required for the role.