Contact one of our consultants
Technical Support Administrator in Leicestershire
Location: Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
Contract: Permanent, Full time.
Driving License & Car Required
Looking for an enthusiastic person with a science interest to provide efficient administrative support to the Technical Support Department of a leading chemical formulations company.
- To carry out a variety of administrative tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- To update Manufacturing Specifications, with guidance and instruction from the Technical Support Team Members. To communicate such changes with Production Supervisors and Chemists as appropriate and to maintain amendment records.
- To assist, with guidance, in the creation & review of Private Label/Alias Safety Data Sheets, using GHS Professional Software.
- To assist with sending document requests.
- Create accounts and contacts on the Company’s online systems as required and to create cases, carry out required tasks and resolve cases relating to the administrative duties carried out
- Create and fill out documents related to customer specific requirements and regulatory enquiries, with support from the Technical Support Team.
- To take telephone messages when required
- To be as flexible as possible to carry out any other duties within the departure which may be required.
- Scientific Qualifications – Chemistry Degree or related experience
- IT literate and competent with Microsoft Excel and Word – Training to be given for in-house packages
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and methodical
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative