Contact one of our consultants
Supply Chain Controller Job in Lincolnshire and Rutland
Supply Chain Controller
Our client is the market leader in liquid fertilisers in the UK who manufactures and exports a unique range of products.
This varied role will see you dealing with all product groups in and out. You will work within a multi-functional logistics team whilst working closely with other departments and suppliers.
The successful candidate will have gained extensive knowledge and experience from working within the logistics industry, working with asset management databases, analysing, and reporting on statistical information. Importantly the candidate will be an enthusiastic user of Excel, having the ability to interpret & explain complex, technical, and financial information.
- To manage owned and 3rd party warehouse stock and availability, keeping within stock holding & service level targets.
- Resolution and communication of supply chain issues
- Planning of articulated distribution vehicles
- To manage the monthly planning cycle
- Forecasting relevant information
- Assist the team by ensuring all customer delivery requests are met on time and in full.
- Maintain detailed records of raw material & finished product stock levels to maintain the supply of goods.
- Operate to a standard way of working to ensure consistency through the Supply Chain process.
- Performing stock checks on a regular basis ensuring all stock is always accounted for
- Direct management of farm tank storage
- Previous Supply Chain knowledge/experience (preferably within the bulk logistics sector)
- Can anticipate and resolve problems effectively.
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, and confident.
- Conversant with MS Dynamics Navision and other MS office software
- Ability to work independently under pressure during busy seasonal work periods.
- Attention to detail with mathematical and clerical accuracy.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Geography of the UK.
- Previous experience within the logistics industry.
- Clean UK driving licence as some inter site travel may be required
The standard working hours are office based 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Additional extra hours where necessary are expected to ensure the operational needs of the business are met.