Contact one of our consultants
Sub-sampler in Leicestershire
Pay rate: £7.83 p.h.
Length of contract: Temporary (2-3months) with a view to going permanent
Hours: Wednesday-Sunday (2.30pm-10.30pm (Wednesday and Friday)) and (10.30am-6.30pm (Saturday and Sunday))
• To work at speed whilst being accurate and be able to use common sense.
• Once trained the rate of sub-sampling required is approx. 100 sub-samples an hour.
• Take sample bottles from registration and pour out different volumes of sample that can be sent to the lab for analysis.
• Work in a Refrigerated area for part of the day.
• Please note: There will be a requirement to lift heavy crates as part of this role.
BSc in Chemistry or a similar subject
No previous lab experience is required as full training will be provided.
A full UK driving licence and a car may be required for this position