Contact one of our consultants
Sub-Sampler in Warwickshire
- To work at speed whilst being accurate.
- The ability to prioritise work and think autonomously.
- Once trained the target rate of sub-sampling required is approx. 100 sub-samples an hour whilst still maintaining accuracy.
- Take sample bottles from registration and pour out different volumes of sample that can be sent to the lab for analysis.
- Work in a Refrigerated area for part of the day.
- Please note: There will be a requirement to lift heavy crates as part of this role.
BSc in Chemistry or a similar subject
No previous lab experience is required as full training will be provided.
A car may be required to travel to the site.