Contact one of our consultants
Sourcing/Procurement Business Partner Job in Berkshire
Role: Sourcing/Procurement Business Partner
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Reading, Berkshire, RG7 and Work From Home 50/50
Salary: Competitive, inside IR35 – Umbrella or PAYE
A Sourcing Business Partner is required to account for the Sourcing contribution from business opportunity, to delivering on Stakeholder expectations and represents Supply Chain Management in the Stakeholder organisations for specific business areas. This is to include efficiencies and risk mitigation. The successful candidate will make sure category strategies and preferred supplier lists are communicated and implemented and that business needs are passed on to the appropriate Category Mangers. The successful candidate will also support stakeholder engagement, building relationships through early involvement and proactive engagement; being accountable for all relevant sourcing matters, including supporting the development of customised sourcing solution strategies. You will also represent for the savings and efficiencies contributions through the development of Sourcing Strategies and plans covering relevant spend categories involved, in order to secure optimised costs and efficiencies.
- Drive stakeholder engagement for the business area
- Build relationships with stakeholders to secure early involvement
- Manage all escalations and queries
- Understand and be able to communicate the business strategies, plans and forecasts
- Contribute to reparation of Stakeholders’ budgets, propositions and documentation
- Participate and contribute to applicable risk and analysis and mitigation with regards to Supply chain
- Be involved in the cost reduction and efficiency plan
- Develop a stakeholder related Sourcing strategy
- Consistently demonstrate positive behaviours in line with the company’s environmental, sustainability, safety, health, security, quality and ethics standards.
- Strong Analytical skill
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Procurement
- Suitable candidates will have worked in the nuclear or military sector or other highly regulated industries.