Contact one of our consultants
Senior Operations Analyst in Hampshire
Senior Operational Analyst – DSTL – SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Length: 520 working days
IR35: In Scopw
Pay Rate: £445.28 umbrella / PAYE £332.17
Looking for an individual with a proven track record in the delivery of operational analysis/research and who can bring a mix of skills including a combination of:
- Demonstrable knowledge of both qualitative (eg problem-structuring methods, facilitation, cognitive mapping) and quantitative (e.g. discrete event simulation, systems dynamics) Operational Analysis (OA) and scientific analysis techniques and their use in solving problems
- An ability to convey complex issues in a clear and concise way, including relevant caveats, both verbally and in written clearly and to a high standard to Senior stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering analysis and experimentation supporting concepts and their development.
- Communicating with, and influencing, senior military customers and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of military C4I systems, their architectures and usage within military contexts.
- Knowledge of reliability, assurance and resilience for Communications related systems.
- Familiar with MoD Procurement in particular requirement and life cycles.