Contact one of our consultants
Senior Chemist Job in Lincolnshire and Rutland
Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Purpose of role
The main duties include the testing of various oil & petrochemical samples using various methods with precision and accuracy in accordance with the ISO 17025 UKAS accredited quality system.
Looking for a senior chemist with extensive experience within laboratory settings, and leadership skills. Previous experience within the Oil & Gas industry in essential.
You will be responsible for development of staff, training, and coordinating the daily workload within the laboratory.
You will also be the main point of contact to manage and meet client expectations, build client relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable laboratory experience.
- Ability to run an efficient cost effective and safe laboratory
- Experience with laboratory techniques such as; Density, KV, Flash Point, CFPP, Cloud Point, Pour Point, Asphaltenes, Reformulyser GC, RON, MON etc.
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified.
- Holder of a valid UK driving licence (manual vehicle).