Contact one of our consultants
Sales Support in Staffordshire
Sales Support Assistant
Location – Tamworth
Basic salary - £18,000
Full time, Permanent, 35hr week
Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30-4:30, Friday 8:30-1:30
Looking for a Sales Support Assistant to provide administrative and customer service support to the Sales Team of a global sales company who specialize in Scientific Equipment and Advanced Materials.
You will report to the Sales Team Lead and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks predominantly using Microsoft packages, Sage 200 and SageCRM.
- Support the Sales Executives to ensure all daily admin including quotes, customer concerns, order chases, case management and any other admin is completed in line with Company standards.
- Filing Sales Orders, and associated documentation, onto Company CRM.
- Setup new records, maintain existing records, file communications and cleanse data on Sage CRM
- Request quotes from suppliers and collate ready for Sales Executives to calculate customer pricing.
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes.
- Onboarding of new customers and suppliers.
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested.
- Answering customer queries and liaising with all departments to resolve customer issues and ensure on time delivery.
- Managing the Sales Department email account.
- Produce sales team monitoring reports
- Provide training & support to other team members when required.
- First point of contact for sales related telephone calls.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience of working with SageCRM and Sage200 would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred) , Sales Support: 2 years (Preferred)