Contact one of our consultants
Sales and Promotions Administrator Hybrid Working in Surrey
Our client is a multinational consumer goods corporation; specializing in a wide range of personal care and hygiene products; organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby and Feminine care.
We are looking for a locally based candidate to Weybridge, although you will be working from home 2 days a week, probably for the duration of the contract. Laptop will be provided, but you will need a broadband connection.
You need to be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer.
This is a temporary role for 3-6 months with possibility of extension.
Intermediate Excel and MS Office are the most important factors for this role:
• Must be well organised, able to prioritise and multi-task and work well both independently and within a team
• Self motivated
• Personable, confident and perceptive
• Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn
• Providing administration support to the account managers in our sales teams
• Completing forms on behalf of customers
• Completing forms for promotional products and launches.
• Basic Management of invoices
• Using multiple bespoke internal systems (training provided)
• Proven experience as an office administrator or similar relevant role
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office – particularly Excel
• Experience using Microsoft Teams
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organisational skills
• Customer driven with a focus on service and team oriented
• FMCG experience a plus