Contact one of our consultants
Sale Executive, Clinical Diagnostics Job in Remote / Home based
Sale Executive – UK Wide
Permanent, up to £60k OTE
Covering England, Scotland, Wales Area
Must have full UK Driving License
We are looking to recruit an experienced sale person who has worked within the Life Sciences field within the UK.
The candidate will be responsible for the promotion of Clinal Diagnostics products and Point of Care Testing (POCT) products for other manufacturers.
This role will focus on building new customer bases across the Private and National Health sectors.
The individual will report to the senior management group who are based in Northern Ireland, with occasional travel to Head Office for meetings.
The individual will be responsible for the development and maintenance of business relationships between client and customers.
The successful candidate will be based within the UK and will be expected to travel to customers across the UK when required.
- Working knowledge of NHS and private hospitals / testing centres.
- Proven Industry and product knowledge
- A minimum of five years’ sales experience within the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) UK Market.
- Working knowledge of UK Health Service purchasing and procurement requirements, schedules, and trends.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive working relationships with current and potential customers.
- Ability to learn and retain product information quickly.
- Well developed negotiation and presentation skills.
- Well developed communication skills both written and oral.
- A disciplined approach to time management and work-related responsibilities.
- Market research experience.
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales.
- Working knowledge of medical Devices Regulatory Standards.
- Experience of introducing new products into the target market.
- Working knowledge of Microbiology Products (DNA).
SR - SEXEC
Remote / Home based
UK Wide, and WFH
OTE £ Sales Roles
Apply for this job
Register your C.V. and apply for this job