Contact one of our consultants
Rheology Team Lead in West Midlands
Rheology Team Lead
Our client is the leading research organisation for the global food and drink sector. Due to expansion of their Product Innovation Group they are seeking a Principal Rheology Scientist to join the group as Team Lead.
The role is responsible for managing and leading the Rheology, Texture and Structure team within the organisation. In particular, the effective utilisation of staff and resources/facilities in order to ensure, service and project delivery, financial performance, quality and technical excellence, operational efficiency, business development and safe working.
Skills & Experience
- A PhD is preferable, with 5+ years industrial experience. BSc/MSc would be considered with demonstrable, relevant experience and competency as an alternative
- Experience of working with a core analytical area- Rheology, Viscometry, Texture Analysis, Structure imaging, within the food and drink industry
- Competence in team leadership and management of staff and resource utilisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness relevant to consulting and sale of analytical services
- Scientifically credible