Contact one of our consultants
Residue Analysis Specialist in Essex
The company work with the agrochemical and associated industries who outsource the conduct of studies required to optimize the development of their products.. They are looking for someone with a BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry (or similar) that has experience of residue analysis and method validation projects. They are looking to train you up to become a Residue Analysis Specialist in Regulatory Affairs.
After training, your primary role will be to:
- Take responsibility for compiling dossier sections for methods of analysis and residue field trials.
- Perform dietary risk assessments for humans and livestock.
- Review DARs, other public domain literature and client data to provide advice to clients on how best to meet their regulatory obligations for plant protection products and biocides.
- Help clients to devise, set-up and monitor a field residue trials programme.
- Help to compile submissions aimed at setting MRLs.
- Attend meetings with clients and/or regulatory authorities as the technical expert for residue analysis.
- Provide advice to the regulatory affairs team on residue analysis issues.
- Liaise with the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Battelle’s Business Development Managers to provide cost analyses to present to clients.
- Manage multi-disciplinary customer projects with responsibility for ensuring that timelines are met and budgets maintained.
They are offering a competitive salary, as well as flexible working hours, private health care and a stakeholder pension scheme.