Contact one of our consultants
Raw Materials Expert Personal Healthcare & Consumer Goods Job in Berkshire
Raw Materials Expert
6 month Project
Responsibilities of this role will be to lead technical materials projects for global Over the counter (OTC) and Food Supplement brands within the Personal Health Care portfolio. As the key technical contact you will be expected to ensure required supply, quality and regulatory aspects are managed enabling projects to be planned and executed with excellence. Strong collaboration across functions such as Quality, Safety, Purchases, Operations, Engineering and Brand as well as with other R&D groups on-site and more broadly across our other technical innovation sites globally will be essential to succeed.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Advanced skills in critical appraisal of data
- Ability to manage tasks and responsibilities across multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Scientific degree such as Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials, Life Sciences etc.
- Experience of qualifying raw material and consumer goods products.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.