Contact one of our consultants
Quality Compliance Officer in Leicestershire
This role supports the Supply Chain Manager by providing support for the development and application of the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
• Ensure compliance and assist the Supply Chain Manager with development and application of the Company’s Quality and Environmental System (ISO9001 and ISO14001).
• Maintain the calibration system, ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated.
• Carry out internal systems and process audits of other departments.
• To evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective action
• Attend and report at regular quality improvement meetings, provide suggestions and implement ideas to drive improvement and secure product quality
• To collect and compile statistical data as required
• To assist with the ongoing compliance with the sites business standards
• Promote Group wide “securing quality” initiative
• To support the Supply Chain Manger with reports to meet the needs of the role when required.
• To adhere to the Company’s rules and regulations.
• To be as flexible as possible and carry out any other duties within the department which may be required.
Previous experience in a similar environment.
Awareness of Quality & Environmental Systems, ISO 9001 and 14001.
Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Product Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA).
Application and use of analytical quality improvement tools for example Ishikawa, Cause and Effect.
Numerate and literate to a minimum of GCSE Grade C.
Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. Training will be given on in-house packages
Good communication skills, especially basic report writing.
Highly organised and methodical.
Accurate and attention to detail.
Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
Ability to prioritise workload.