Contact one of our consultants
QC Materials Inspector in Norfolk
QC Materials Inspector
Full-time, Great Yarmouth. This role is permanent.
Our client is a continuously expanding and fully integrated pharmaceutical company comprising of research, development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution activities. This role is based at the group’s manufacturing site where a wide variety of medicines and healthcare products are manufactured and released to the market.
You would be handling chemicals, sampling testing of chemicals, and packaging materials, inspecting materials before release.
The successful candidate will have:
- An appropriate degree (or equivalent experience)
- Preferably, experience of working in a QC environment, handling chemicals, sampling, testing of chemicals and packaging.
- Microbiological experience would also be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Competence in computer packages, including MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
This role would be suitable to a recent graduate with industrial placement, or a candidate with 1 - 2 years’ experience in a QC or Pharmaceutical environment.