Contact one of our consultants
QA Project Lead in Bedfordshire
QA Project Lead
Based at one of three sites in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, and East Norfolk – incl. travel between sites.
Full Time, permanent.
An opportunity has arisen in the QA department for a QA professional to join the team as a lead for QA projects.
The role will report to the Group Quality Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading technical QA projects to deliver operational improvements whilst enhancing compliance with GxP requirements.
- Providing validation support for projects where required i.e. preparation of protocols, execution and write up of reports.
- Managing projects and handover to operational staff, to ensure successful ongoing use of new processes/equipment.
- Raising and managing change controls for assigned projects.
The role can be based at any of our client’s sites; however, it will be necessary to work as required across all three sites – this will entail some time away from home. Projects will primarily be focussed on the two key operational sites at Great Yarmouth (Norfolk) and Kempston (Bedford).
The successful candidate will need:
- A good understanding of Pharmaceutical Quality requirements i.e. NCR/CAPA, Change control, Validation etc.
- Knowledge of the legal framework concerning pharmaceutical operations i.e. Eudralex, ICH guidelines, medical device legislation.
- Excellent project management skills to be able to assist QA team members in projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Several years’ experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Quality Assurance.
- Computer literacy to include MS Word, Excel and Project.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate well in English both written and orally.
- Good attention to detail and documentation skills
You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.