Contact one of our consultants
Project Administrator and Analyst Job in Surrey
Temporary initially for 5 months, can be extended.
Ideally you will already live in or commutable to Weybridge.
Min 3 days a week in the office.
You MUST have advanced MS Excel skills.
Our client is a multinational consumer goods corporation; specializing in a wide range of personal care and hygiene products; organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby and Feminine care.
The role is to have a key person in the team to support across categories initiatives project management tasks, the overall detailed critical path schedule, daily execution, change management and the overall coordination within the customization organization for each customized SKU.
Will support the project management tasks completion on time and critical path schedule risks.
• Project management: can independently manage action plans, including follow up to eliminate gaps.
• can clear communicate help, escalation needed and resolution ideas
• demonstrates strong verbal/written communication skills (clear, concise and timely)
• Prioritization of tasks required in fast work environment
• can integrate information from a variety sources, comfortable challenging a team to reach consensus, and conflict resolution
• has Microsoft Excel and digital skills preferable to support on initiatives tasks and projects
Ideally advanced Excel and Microsoft skills, digital skills, project management skills, fluent and clear communication, able to prioritise tasks in a high speed work environment.