Contact one of our consultants
Product Information Specialist in Surrey
Location - Egham
Contract – 6 months
The main objective of this role is to build a database of the raw materials used across Personal Health Care International products and brands and apply this data to help the broader safety group define how we handle and apply our raw material/formula information.
Build understanding of active and excipient raw materials (RMs) used across key food supplement and OTC brands. This includes:
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with Contract manufacturers (CMs) and RM suppliers in order to obtain completed raw material/botanical questionnaires (RMQs) and work with supplier to close gaps.
- Understand the composition and specifications of each RM and key components of concern to the Human Safety toxicologists.
- Calculate exposure for each constituent (to include carriers/binders, residuals (solvents, heavy metals), impurities etc.) via an xl tool, and complete the risk assessment for each constituent via this tool which is built on aligned safety thresholds.
- Manage and guide upload of composition information and documentation into Enovia/PASS.
- Work with project teams and packaging partners to build understanding of pack materials used, and ensure appropriate documentation to confirm grade and compliance with internal limits and external regulations.
- Determine where to store information such that it is available for integration into project safety assessments by each project toxicologist.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- Strong foundation in healthcare technology.
- Background in chemistry, preferably food or pharmaceutical chemistry or related.
- The individual should have experience in database focused work processes, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work both independently and in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to prioritise, apply critical thinking and work in an environment with a rapid pace and constantly shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills. The individual needs to collaborate effectively and build strong relationships.