Contact one of our consultants
Microbiology Analysts in Warwickshire
12 weeks temp to perm.
Microbial analysis of water samples
General Lab Duties
Full Training Provided.
Other Microbial Techniques may be required.
Full training will be provided.
As an Analyst 1 (Microbiologist) you will be completing, to the required quality standards, the analysis of samples for a range of microbiological methods.
Key accountabilities about the Position:
• Samples completed in compliance with quality management system
• Samples completed to allocated quantities and deadlines
• Adhere to Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures
• Maintain daily service delivery to Company KPI’s
• Understand customer requirements
• Work with other team members to ensure efficient flow of samples
To be successful in this role you will require the following Competencies: • Ability to follow instructions and procedures • Good communication skills • Basic IT skills • Work effectively in a team • Ability to plan and organise own work area • Attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records • Customer focused • Flexible.
Degree in Biological related subject
Already living in or local to Coventry
Own Car Desirable
Available to start within 1 week of an offer.