Contact one of our consultants
Microbiologists in Warwickshire
Shifts Available Are:
Tuesday to Saturday, 6.a.m. to 2.p.m.
Tuesday to Saturday, 7.30.a.m to 3.30.p.m.
Tuesday Night to Saturday Night, 12 midnight to 8.a.m. (10% shift allowance)
You must be able to start within 1 week of an offer
Prefereably already living in or near Coventry with your own transport
Full training will be provided.
We have roles available in General Microbiology, Legionella and Cryptosporidium. You will be completing, to the required quality standards, the analysis of samples for a range of microbiological methods.
Key accountabilities about the Position:
• Samples completed in compliance with quality management system
• Samples completed to allocated quantities and deadlines
• Adhere to Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures
• Maintain daily service delivery to Company KPI’s
• Understand customer requirements
• Work with other team members to ensure efficient flow of samples
"A" level in Biology OR Recent graduate in biologically based subject.
To be successful in this role you will require the following Competencies: • Ability to follow instructions and procedures • Good communication skills • Basic IT skills • Work effectively in a team • Ability to plan and organise own work area • Attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records • Customer focused • Flexible
Skills and Experience