Contact one of our consultants
Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Administrator. Temp to Perm in Warwickshire
Chemistry or very closely related. Some experience of working in any commercial environment.
To assist Laboratory / Quality Manager in the smooth running of the Company’s Laboratory / Despatch operations.
To achieve daily Despatch, Analysis and Production Reporting targets.
• To allocate material for despatches
• Prepare Loading Sheets & generate Certificate of Analysis
• Stock Control
• Production Data input
• Daily calibration of spectrographs (OES & XRF)
• Analysis of production’s final samples
• Liaise with Stores & Commercial department regarding the daily despatches.
• Liaise with Production to ensure calibration of the spectrographs.
• To maintain the general housekeeping in the department.
• Ad-hoc duties as & when required.
The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and demonstrate strong data input abilities. The knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word is required. The candidate will need to be able to be flexible and reactive to a constantly moving schedule.
Personal qualities of tenacity and being driven to succeed in an environment subject to change. Must be proactive as well as reactive.
Chemistry or very closely related.
Some experience of working in any commercial environment.