Contact one of our consultants
Laboratory Manager - Alternate Fuels in Buckinghamshire
Permanent, Full-Time role
Monday – Friday, Standard Hours, 37 hours p/w
This position is a laboratory management role with an alternate fuel company dealing in the process of reducing fuel and plastics waste to reduce landfill and emissions for a greener planet.
The responsibilities this role entails include managing the day-to-day running, planning and operation of the laboratory, alongside the ability to perform laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations. This role also requires the ability to maintain a laboratory to company standards and to comply with HSE safety procedures, as well as to be able to record and present data clearly and efficiently.
- A BSC or above in Chemistry or a related subject, preferably with organic experience
- Experience working in a laboratory or research environment, with management experience preferred
- Experience with LIMS systems preferable
- The ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems
- Excellent record-keeping skills, as well as good maths and computer literacy
- Strong time management and teamwork skills