Contact one of our consultants
Laboratory Assistant Job in Devon and Cornwall
Temporary, for 1 Year, possible extension
£9.57p/h (Overtime rates available)
You would join the Monitoring team within a well-establish government agency laboratory.
Your role will involve supporting with day to day running of the lab, including;
- Taking delivery of supplies
- Cleaning of laboratory glassware
- Equipment checks and waste collections
- Preparation/Orders for sample bottles, sample disposal
- Heavy lifting, machine operating, COSHH substances
- Some admin duties and front of house duties including visitor reception duties
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with an interest in science and good attention to detail.
A-level Biology or Chemistry would be helpful, all training provided.
*The successful candidates will need a DBS check costing £18