Contact one of our consultants
Instrument Technician Job in West Midlands
This position reports to the Lead Instrument Maintenance Engineer.
- Instrumentation preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Instrumentation plant installation and modification work.
- Instrumentation calibrations work following ISO9001.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Preferably have a good understanding of ATEX requirements, both Gas & Vapour (Ex01-04) and Dust (Ex05-06).
- You will need to have a recognised instrumentation apprenticeship and educated to RQF level 3 in a Control/Instrumentation discipline as a minimum.
- Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
Salary is £28.9K dependant on experience. An additional payment for an Instrumentation call-in rota system will be added once appropriate site knowledge has been obtained. Also 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38 hour working week, paid sick scheme and free life assurance based in West Bromwich, West Midlands.