Contact one of our consultants
Facilities Maintenance Operator Job in Essex
Facilities Maintenance Operator
Witham, Permanent, Full-time,
Salary up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to maintain and repair the site and site equipment in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner, minimizing the impact of equipment malfunctions on the business, under the guidance of the Facilities Manager.
- Routine and non-routine maintenance of the Witham site and all site equipment, including grounds & buildings, mechanical, heating and cooling and site effluent treatment plant.
- To carry out repairs within the scope of qualified competencies.
- To comply with Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
- To ensure that all site statutory inspections are performed and maintain records.
- To sustain a high level of communication on all maintenance issues such as;
- On hold reasons and expected downtime.
- Work schedules.
- Issues and delays.
- Observations that may lead to future breakdowns or HS&E issues.
- knowledge and practical ability in general building maintenance.
- Experience with heating and plumbing.
- Must be able to work un-supervised, and be proactive.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of appropriate HS&E regulations.
- Painting and decorating.
- NVQ or job-related skills and experience
*You may be required for early starts, out of hours working and weekend work as dictated by the business.