Contact one of our consultants
Facilities Assistant in West Yorkshire
£12.45 per hour
Facilities assistant required to assist the Facilities Officer with the planning and delivery of routine building maintenance and environmental management tasks.
- Manage and resolve break downs, such as utilities, fire-alarms, and laboratory safety equipment
- Undertake monthly compliance checks, including emergency lights, fire-alarms, asbestos and Legionella
- Plan and deliver minor improvement works
- Manage Covid 19 PPE and cleaning supplies
- Manage Laboratory and office waste
- SEMA audits
- Review and update evacuation procedures
- Cover the main building reception when required
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience of facilities management in an office and/or laboratory environment.
Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental Processes would be desirable.
Already lives locally to the Leeds area.
Available to start at short notice.