Contact one of our consultants
Evidence Collation and Reporting Suppor in London area
We have an Evidence Collation and Reporting Support role availble, working in the public sector, intial contract until 31/10/2021, Working remotely from home, with a competitive salary.
This role is inside IR35.
As part of its service planning and delivery, our client generates a significant quantity of evidence about the real-world performance of testing technologies, methods, interventions, and services.
The Evidence Collation and Reporting Support role is responsible for the drafting and production of external testing evidence publications. This role will require close collaborative working with external scientific, clinical and public health experts, and colleagues within the broader Public Health and Clinical Oversight team, new testing technology validation and product development teams, Client's Policy and Communications.
- PhD-level qualification in public health, clinical biological sciences (e.g., epidemiology, infectious disease, clinical diagnostics, molecular biology) or MD-PhD
- Understanding of scientific peer review publication process
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong English written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with senior programme and academic stakeholders
- Medical writing / medical communications experience beneficial
- Experience with writing up clinical trial / clinical research studies for peer review beneficial
- Experience with clinical / public health evidence gap analysis and evidence generation strategy development beneficial
Successful candidate must undergo a BPSS security check which include a criminal record check, and have full rights to work in the UK.