Contact one of our consultants
Environmental Technologist in London area
Environmental Technologist – North West London
Our client is a multi- disciplined environmental, materials and scientific consultancy based in North West London.
This full time, permanent position will provide support to consultants and technologists for a variety of the company’s clients. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for a science graduate who is looking to enter the environmental sector and gain invaluable experience of working within a diverse environmental consultancy. You will be assisting in the delivery of a range of services initially being trained in asbestos and occupational hygiene monitoring and sampling disciplines.
• Undertake site work, including air monitoring for dusts and gases.
• Support consultants and technologists in preparing technical reports and data entry, by recording the results from field work undertaken.
This position would ideally suit a practical, well organised individual who is self-motivated and keen to learn. Full in house and external training will be provided to support the individual in the role. There will be a requirement for some night and weekend work dependant on the client’s requirements. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK for at least 2 years (applicants with student visas will not be considered).
• Science based degree
• Minimum 3 A Levels (ideally science related)
• Good communicator (both written and verbal)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Presentable, flexible and punctual
• IT literate
• Full clean UK driving licence as travel will be required
• Fit to carry out on-site testing (equipment may need to be carried)
• Existing competencies in the construction industry (CSCS & PTS) will be looked on favourably.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
• 20 days paid holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
• Company Healthcare
• Pension Schemes