Contact one of our consultants
Electrical Supervisor in West Midlands
Full Time Permanent Role
£30k - £32k per annum
Monday – Friday, 7.55am – 4pm, 38 hours per week
Our client is a chemical manufacturing company based out of the West Bromwich area that supplies fine chemicals and intermediates for pharmaceutical, agrochemical and specialty chemical industries.
This role is as an Electrical Supervisor, working within a lower tier COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) facility. It will entail working with an electrical engineering team, acting as a first line supervisor of a small electrical maintenance team and reporting to the lead engineer.
- Experience as a first line supervisor of an electrical maintenance team involving preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial production orientated environment.
- Experience with the use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience with the usage of equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Ideally have a good understanding of ATEX requirements including hazardous area classification.
- The ability to mentor and train staff when/where required.
- A recognised Electrical apprenticeship is necessary
- Educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- A Compex (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification is desirable but not a necessity.
At least 5 years’ experience in a Petro-Chemical or Heavy Industry environment