Contact one of our consultants
Customer Engagement Admin Job in Staffordshire
Customer Engagement Admin
Locations: Birmingham or Lichfield – hybrid (once fully trained)
Contract length: Until 31 March 2024- likely extension
Pay rate: £14.30 per hour
This role provides advice and information to external customers or provides support to teams working on larger engagement projects involving a variety of stakeholders. These roles are office based and required to interact with internal and external customers.
- Maintains customer focus, promoting good relationships with our customers and enhancing the environment Agency’s reputation.
- Co-ordinates and compiles information from a variety of sources, carries out routine analyses and contributes to the team’s work.
- Chases and tracks information to ensure the execution of own activities, for example following up customer enquiries or tracking planning consultations with local authorities.
- May be required to monitor delivery of service and determine priorities to ensure service levels are maintained for the team in accordance with their area of delivery.
- May act as an initial point of contact for the team, communicating and filtering information to ensure technical and/or scientific advice and support is delivered accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Considers commercial implications of work undertaken.
- Operates and maintains data and information systems effectively. Ensures records are stored accurately, are up to date and readily accessible to facilitate team activities.
- Graduate in Geography/environmental related fields.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy required.
- Required to build relationships based on understanding customers’ needs and providing the service
- Required to use standard IT packages efficiently to deliver work and able to learn specialised systems as required.
- The standard working hours for this role are 37 hours per week.
If successful will have to do a DBS.