Contact one of our consultants
Consumer Research Project Manager in Gloucestershire
12-18 months contract
Our client is a leading consumer research organisation offering a range of services to key clients within the food and drink sectors.
They are looking for a Food Science or related graduate with Consumer Research experience to join them as a Project Manager for a maternity cover contract.
Take responsibility for the design and management of consumer research projects from commencement to completion including:
- Manage research projects from commencement to completion, including study design, fieldwork, data analysis/interpretation, report writing & dissemination activities.
- Write research and commercial contract project proposals.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Deliver presentations at conferences, exhibitions and on training courses.
- Provide scientific and technical support/expertise to colleagues across the Consumer & Sensory Sciences Department of the company.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree or higher in food science, consumer studies or social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience with background in sensory science.
- Experienced in planning and conducting consumer fieldwork, as well as overall project management from commencement to completion for commercial contract projects and/or research studies.
- Experience in designing and managing quantitative consumer research projects will be advantageous.
- IT literate. Competent in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the ability and willingness to learn specialist software.
- Can demonstrate a basic working knowledge of statistics using quantitative consumer and/or sensory data.
- Full Driving Licence essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to discuss technical and commercial detail with colleagues and clients.
- The ability to clearly communicate research findings in a range of different written formats.
- Good communication skills to confidently present at conferences, exhibitions, client meetings and on training courses.
- Ability to work independently, whilst also being a good team player, working closely with colleagues within a small team.
- Must display initiative, motivation and enthusiasm to get the job done.