Contact one of our consultants
Compliance Manager (Health & Safety) Job in Derbyshire
Compliance Manager (Health & Safety)
Part time role (approximately 24 hours per week)
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading, family-owned business which has been trading for over 50 years.
The ideal candidate will have strong health and safety/compliance experience and has preferably worked within manufacturing companies.
The candidate will be responsible for site health and safety, creating internal controls and monitoring adherence to them, management of compliance programs, reviewing company policies, Risk & COSHH assessments whilst ensuring that the company functions in a legal and ethical manner whilst meeting the business’s goals.
This position has overall responsibility and accountability for all elements of compliance and health and safety within the Company.
- Management and upkeep of an existing internal compliance management system.
- Risk Management
- Overseeing Site Inspections & Audits
- Management of Incident reporting and investigations, including RIDDOR
- Assist with implementation and upkeep of ISO accreditations -14001, 9001, 45001
- Staff, Visitor and Contractor training and induction
- Management of company compliance documentation including duty of care records and permits for waste.
- Creating and delivering of staff in-house training documents.
- Supplier/Sub-Contractor Approval and Control on site
- Organising and planning of regular health, safety and environmental meetings
- Keeping Management team updated regarding new legislation and HSE developments.
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of ATEX/DSEAR regulations would be an advantage
- Professional membership of IOSH or equivalent desirable, but not essential
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
- A health and safety qualification(s) - a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate or similar
- Health, safety, & environmental experience with the ability/willingness to move towards ISO accreditations.
- Full driving licence
SR - CMHS
£35,000 to £50,000
Apply for this job
Register your C.V. and apply for this job
Share this job
Jobs related to this
See all Science Management jobs