Contact one of our consultants
Chemistry Analyst in Gloucestershire
£20,000 - £25,000 p/a
Permanent, Full-Time role
Monday – Friday, Standard Hours, 38 hours p/w
This position is an analyst role for a Food analytics and testing company based in North Gloucestershire, undertaking analysis of samples and all associated activities in the Food Composition Section.
The responsibilities of this position include the ability to undertake complex and non-routine analytical testing without any supervision as well as the ability to maintain and calibrate various laboratory equipments. The role also requires that all aspects of quality are managed according to company standards, including maintaining QC records for tests.
- A BSC or above in Chemistry or a related subject
- 1 Year or more experience working in a chemistry-based laboratory
- The ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems
- Ability to record data clearly and efficiently
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills