The Candidate will be running the consumables lab
making biological indicators - it is a hands on role)
and leading a team of 3 people.
The candidates will need the right mix of
hands on microbiology skills
and a working knowledge of a production / manufacturing
- Manufacture, development and process improvement of Chemical and Biological indicators.
- Manufacture and process improvement of Peroxide consumables.
- Manage a team of up to 5 staff including training, recruitment and performance management.
- Support the manufacture of your products at peak times.
- Create annual production plan to meet budgeted sales.
- Manage & maintain production levels to meet customer demand for your products.
- Develop, validate and troubleshoot consumable products.
- Identify and manage production efficiency projects to grow the production capabilities.
- Maintain quality standards and revise documentation and procedures as required.
- Manage customer and regulatory audits as required.
- Manage Lab 53 to maintain all lab equipment including calibrations.
- Work with purchasing to liaise with suppliers to reduce costs, manage testing and quality of components.
- Take ownership of Microbiology Web pages and manage support required by clients and distributors including Bioquell subsidiaries globally on Microbiology matters.
- Supply hands-on microbiological support for special projects.
- Ensure customer service levels: delivery of product and timely responses to customer queries (Internal & External).
- Responsibility for Key Performance Indicators for your department.
This role would suit an
Experienced Laboratory Manager that enjoys developing his/her team and improving processes to a world class level.
Experienced supervisor looking for career progression to a senior level with an acceptance of the hard work and dedication and rewards that come with such position.