Account Manager in Northamptonshire
- Operate as the main point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted, long-term relationships with your customers.
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to ensure the company reaches its sales targets.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by ‘up-selling’ and ‘cross-selling’ and generating new business.
- Implement business plans and sales strategies and work with the Marketing Department to assist with generating new business.
- Manage and solve conflicts and escalations with clients whilst maintaining a good relationship and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with the Quality Department to ensure any complaints or anomalies are dealt with to the client’s satisfaction and take the lead role in any form of investigation.
- Undertake site visits and audits to monitor performance in conjunction with the Quality Department.
- Attending meetings, deliver presentations, and facilitate training to meet the customer’s needs.
- Ensure all pre-planning and pre-contract reviews are undertaken correctly and communicate with the site staff to ensure they are aware of the client’s requirements and objectives.
- Communicate targets and KPI’s in the form of monthly reports.
- Undertake sales forecasts and track profitability on accounts.
- The applicant MUST have asbestos experience as this is an essential part of the role. Ideally with appropriate qualifications (P405 as a minimum).
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Confidence and a persuasive manner.
- Tight organisational and time management skills.
- Exemplary communication skills with all types of people both verbally and written.
- Great business sense and the ability to work to a target and within a budget.
- Adaptable to different situations and to differing client’s needs.
- Passionate and driven to achieve desired results.
- Skills in delivering contract management for all technical tasks.
- In-depth industry knowledge and experience.